Termination of doctoral studies

Two things needs to be done when doctoral studies are terminated

  1. The studies need to be deregistered in Ladok (form in the right-hand column)
  2. The position needs to be terminated (if it is a position financed by Umeå University). The form is called "Uppsägning"

Page Editor: Elisabet Carlborg

Print page